BAVirtual offers their full range of services to all pilots subject to the pilot's acceptance of our conduct policy
Use of the BAVirtual Website
- Persons making an application to join BAVirtual are referred to as pilots.
- Whilst using the BAVirtual Website your participation in forums and general operations are subject to monitoring and offending posts are liable to be deleted, without notice, by authorized BAVirtual personnel.
Emailing BAVirtual Staff
- It is required that you identify yourself by the name that you supplied with your application and the pilot ID that was mailed to you when your application was accepted, or the reference number that was supplied to you if your application has not been accepted yet.
- Comments of a derogatory nature, which are deemed offensive to BAVirtual staff, will result in dismissal without notice.
- Pilots are reminded when using online services that you are an ambassador of BAVirtual when using the BAW callsign.
- Pilots are to exercise good manners and not to engage in arguments over the networks.
- If BAVirtual receives communication from networks about the conduct of any pilot, are liable to be dismissed without notice.
- Providing false information on the membership application is prohibited.
- Should a pilot's identity fall into question at any time then we reserve the right to make our own checks to establish that pilot's true identity.
- Pilots who are found to have supplied incorrect information in order to gain admission are liable to be dismissed without notice.
Use of the BAVirtual Forum
When logging onto the BAVirtual forum, you are subject to a user agreement for the said Forum.
Pilots are reminded that foul and obscene language is not tolerated in any way, and pilots are not to engage in offensive slanging matches.
Pilots who are unable to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner, should not post items on the forum.
The following debates or posts are considered NOT acceptable on the BAVirtual Forum.
- Offensive Language directed at staff or other pilots.
- Pornographic links or material.
- Advertising of other Virtual Airlines (unless authorized by Board members). This does include pilot's forum signatures and links.
- Any debates or remarks which may offend International pilots regarding religious issues and local customs.
- References to Links for Illegal Software.
- Posts that are considered as non-contributory to the general well being and morale of the Virtual Airline.
- Any posts that are of a political nature.
- Members profiles will not be used for non-flight simulation messages including jokes with sexual content or overtones.