Since its inception in 1999, British Airways Virtual has provided innovative ideas that have set new standards in the world of Virtual Aviation.
As a result of our consistently high standards and professionalism we gained official recognition from British Airways on July 19th 2002.
Never before has a World Class Airline formally recognised its Virtual counterpart in the United Kingdom.
The Largest Community of Virtual Aviators in the United Kingdom
- Do you own Flight Simulator 2004 or FSX ?
- Are you a dedicated Flight Simulation enthusiast with some spare time available ?
- Are you looking for purpose and goals in your Virtual Flying Experience ?
British Airways Virtual provides members with a fully automated Virtual Airline Environment and is designed for all experience levels of Flight Simulator.
Some of our Features & Services
- A Fully Automated Crew system for logging Flight Reports and updating personal details.
- Unique Flight Monitoring software exclusively developed for British Airways Virtual for use by our members.
- NEW Experience points reward system for onward promotion.
- REAL British Airways schedules covering an extensive variety of destinations around the World.
- NEW Booking Flight System.
- Fleet aircraft based on all airframes that are currently in service with British Airways.
- Full Training ( optional ) and assistance with getting you started.
- Online Flying with the IVAO and VATSIM Networks.
- NEW Classic Schedules & Fleet from BA, BEA and BOAC.
The Software and Flight Reporting System that we utilise in our operations does require thorough reading of the supplied documentation.
We also prefer that our members have a proficient standard of take off and landing procedures and a basic knowledge in Navigation and Routing.
British Airways Virtual is an ACTIVE Virtual Airline, constant changes to the schedules, website changes and an active forum are part of our daily routine.
If you fancy the challenge of flying for British Airways Virtual, then proceed to our Administration section to find out more....